I’m going to go out on a limb and say that you’re visiting productcharles.com because:
- You want to quickly learn the key skills and acquire the right knowledge needed to land your 1st PM job
- You have an upcoming PM interview with a tier 1 company (Facebook, Google, Uber) and want the cheat-sheet on perfect answers to common/hard interview questions
- Your online brand currently says marketing/dev/QA/others and want a shortcut to rebrand yourself into a highly-desired product management candidate
I’m happy to say that you’ve come to the right place! I created this website because I couldn’t find a good resource out there for modern Product Management knowledge written in a simple, easy to understand way.
Here’s a list of the most popular Product Management posts to get you started:
- These are the 3 Qualities of a Rockstar Product Manager
- Why Steve Jobs was a Misunderstood Product Manager
- Pyrami: The Product Growth Framework
- 4 Common Questions Asked in a Product Manager Interview
- 10 Of The Hardest Product Management Questions Google Will Ask In A Job Interview
If you want to do a deeper dive, I have a collection of interactive online courses that’ll transform you into highly sought after Product Management candidate in a few weeks. Think of it as a condensed knowledge transfer of all the Product Management best practices I’ve picked up designing products at NASA, Apple, Live Nation, and Ticketmaster.